Just a quick update. The doctor saw Anita on Sunday at around 11am and was very happy with her improvement. She is not on any medication anymore. He discharged her and I was able to pick her up and bring her to her parents' home. I will be with the family here at the Kelders' home until the 26th March. I have to return to my responsibilities at International Bible Fellowship Church and teaching my students at African Bible College. The doctor has encouraged Anita to stay down in South Africa until the birth of the baby. We feel that this would be a wise decision, although tough too, because we won't be together as a family. Please pray for Anita to regain her full strength back so that she will be able to handle the responsibilities of looking after the kids while I am in Malawi.
Thanking you for your prayers and praising Him for faithfully answering them.