Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hospital Again

These past couple of days have been tough, but it's amazing how God has provided. As you have read, Brian is in Malawi hosting the construction team from Grace Community Church in LA. The kids and I are still in SA and that in itself is a good thing, because I had to go in to hospital again on Thursday evening. I was vomiting and had severe stomach cramps. We had already planned for the kids to have outings with Judy and Tassie on that day and so they just slept over. That freed my mom to be with me at the hospital.
The doctor only saw me on Friday morning and said that it seemed my bowels were recovering. I am still in pain, but am home now. Please pray that whatever is wrong would heal quickly and thank the Lord that the baby is doing well.

5 comments:

Laura said...

We've been praying! It's so good to hear you're home.

Buckland said...

Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted.

Karen Bayne said...

I am praying for strength for you and your mom!! so glad baby #4 is doing good. I am off to see David tomorrow!! I will follow you from there. Love to all of you!!

Karen Bayne said...

Praying for your and your moms strength!! I am off tomorrow to go see David in Argentina but will follow you from there!!

Susie Almeida said...

Hope you are feeling better today. Our church is praying for your family during the seperation and for your health and your babies. We are looking forward to the stories that Simon will have when he returns from Malawi with the crew that is there.