Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kids in action



The two older kids helped to bake cookies while mom called out the instructions. The cookies turned out okay. Bradley singed his face on the side of a baking-hot cookie sheet and then walked outside and stepped on a bee.
Awwwww...he wailed for a long time, poor boy!

Ami is an excellent helper and does most anything we ask, quite happily. I am not supposed to lift anything that weighs more than 5 pounds. That includes Allison and she needs much carrying. Ami has been hauling Alli wherever I need her to be. Brad has learned to help out with chunky Alli too, although he is quick to mention how heavy she is. Benjamin who rarely sits still, asked to be rocked like a baby the other evening. I nearly cried! My Benja can be sweet. What a mission though to get him onto my lap...we sat and sang for at least 5 minutes. Thanks be to God Who allows us these precious moments of joy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like they are having fun!