Friday, April 23, 2010

Dizzy Doll

I saw the doctor yesterday here on campus and he thinks the headaches and dizziness may be from my positive test for tapeworm in the US. We weren't treated for that in LA because they did several tests and they came back negative except for the one. This US doctor who has worked in Zambia for 17 years said it's better to treat it so that it can be ruled out completely. The lower abdominal pains I have had this week are probable post surgery pains and I just need to hang in there. I have now completed the prescribed dosage to kill "the worm" and am hoping that the headaches and dizziness will go away.

"Pain is God's megaphone to a deaf world!" C.S. Lewis

3 comments:

Lishe said...

i hope & pray the "kill the worm-treatment" will help!

Lynn said...

I am so sorry that you are still not well. It is strange how our bodies work? It is so complex and wonderful, yet if something is wrong it can be just as complex... it just reminds me how wonderfly we are made... Thanks for your SMS, I am thinking of you and your family. Lots of Love.

Caroline Gill said...

Hang in there, tough cookie.... you have been through so much.... hopefully this is the final detox, and your body is clearing out whatever caused the problem, so you can grow stronger and keep up with your bunch of kids!!!
miss you and praying for you...