Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little discouraged

I have not been well the last couple of days and was telling Bied about how discouraged I feel. Just when I thought things were beginning to get completely back to normal, I started to get those same pressure headaches and dizziness again as well as the tingling in my feet, hands and face. I haven't had a 'body drain" (where I feel like all the energy is drained from my body and I can't do a thing) since the first week we got home.
Yesterday, however I had a mild "seizure" (we still don't know what they really are). We're calling them that because it was the same thing my body did in January. Bied reminded me that January was only a couple of months ago and that it will take time to heal. Please just pray that I would endure patiently.

My sister and I were talking today about what really should discourage us, and that is our sin! Every day is a gift by God's grace. "Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to thy cross I cling." We should rejoice in the fact that heaven is our home and that because of God's grace those who truly believe and repent will know Him for all eternity.

Also, we know friends who are going through much more difficult trials in their lives and seeing their steadfastness in these times has been encouraging to me. God's will be done. He will use it all for His glory. He is faithful always.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Praying for you Anita.

Laura said...

I'm so sorry Anita. I admit that I haven't been praying for you faithfully under the assumption that things were getting better. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have your body working against you, with no real reason why. I'll be praying friend. Thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

I'm going to add you to my prayer list and pray for you every day!!

By the Brook said...

Thanks for your prayers!!!

Karen Bayne said...

Sending lots of prayers and love your way!

Lishe said...

you're in our prayers! i think you are very brave under your cirumstances really!